- Supervising projects from start to finish to ensure high-quality output.
- Provides support to the sales team on their client’s requirements
- Prepare comprehensive and accurate cost estimates for materials, labor, and equipment required for projects based on client specifications or architectural plans.
- Create shop drawings for technical requirements.
- Prepare and submit bidding requirements and attends pre-bid conference
- Collaborate with the project team based on project requirements and schedule.
- Assists with maintaining the estimating cost database to ensure that costs are current.
- Studies specifications to assist the operations team in planning procedures for construction on the basis of starting and completion times and staffing requirements for each phase of construction.
- Provide technical presentations to contractors, laborers, architects and engineers.
- Graduate of BS Architecture
- Non-licensed are welcome to apply
- At least 1 year of experience; experience in construction is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Communication and project management skills
- Willing to travel regularly to project sites, proposed locations, and client meetings.
- Salary range: ₱18K–₱20K a month