- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance or any business-related courses
- With at least 2 years of experience in a related field
- Must be able to work without supervision, organized, clean and sharp.