Manage the growth in sales revenue through planning, motivating and managing of sales teams. Lead a sales team by providing guidance, training, and mentorship, setting sales quotas and goals, creating sales plans, analyzing data, assigning sales territories, and building their team.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing markets
- Managing the sales team which includes allocation of accounts & responsibilities, target setting + monitoring/reporting of results
- Planning and presenting reports on KPIs, strategy, and monthly initiatives to increase the market share.
- Mentor employees to help them achieve individual & team objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Business Administration or related field
- At least 5 years of sales experience in the Construction or Building Materials Industry
- Proven leadership track record with excellent sales history
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills