- Identify and develop new business opportunities, market segments, and potential partnerships to expand the company’s customer base;
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify emerging trends, competitive activities, and potential risks;
- Responsible for managing all trade programs that are aligned and contributing to the business unit’s sales and growth targets;
- Analyzes and evaluates KPI reports such as Sales, Promos, Trade Area Intelligence, Consumer Behavior, and Competition;
- Conduct Territory Sales Mapping;
- Maintains healthy client relationships;
- Monitor customer sales performance;
- Prepare and present reports, proposals, and presentations to Sales Manager and Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in related courses.
- At least 3 years of experience with trade marketing, preferably in the building material industry.
- Should be well versed with computer applications.
- Must have excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have strong analytical and effective presentation skills with attention to detail.
- Must be highly organized, flexible, and confident.
- Must be self-motivated and can work with minimal supervision.
- Works well independently and in groups; should be able to work collaboratively with other team members to achieve goals.
- Willing to work in Balintawak, Quezon City.